START GROWING YOUR CAREER WITH NATIONAL AWARD OF EXCELLENCE WINNER – PARA SPACE LANDSCAPING
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO JOIN!
We are an essential service working outdoors! We have made several policy changes to ensure the safety of our employees remain our #1 priority while providing steady work.
Are you looking for a career path to start your rewarding career in landscaping?
Do you want to make a positive impact on the environment and people’s lives?
- Ability to GROW within the company
- Competitive Wages
- Year-Round, Full-Time Career
- Working on a diverse team
- Work-life balance = Never work weekends, evenings, holidays
- Unlimited time off policy
- 4% Paid Vacation
- All-Inclusive Staff Social Events
- SWAG/Prize Giveaways
- Personal Protective Equipment Provided
- Education and Apprenticeship Sponsorship
- Free In-House Seminar Program
- Extended Health Care
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Employee Assistance Program
Your Duties & Responsibilities!
- Maintain beautiful landscapes around Metro Vancouver by performing lawncare, bedwork, pruning, etc.
- Contribute to a positive, hardworking team
- Work in a fast-paced work environment delivering timely results
- Strive to complete high-quality work going above and beyond
- BC Driver’s License & Vehicle
Landscaping is a rewarding career that positively impacts the environment and people! Did you know:
- Landscapes and plants have a wide range of health benefits to improve heart health, depression, obesity, stress, blood pressure, short-term memory, anxiety, and more!
- Landscapes reduce pollution, storm water runoff, control temperature extremes, etc.
- Landscaping outside boosts your immune system
Maintain beautiful landscapes around Metro Vancouver!!!
DAY IN THE LIFE VIDEO
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES SAY ABOUT THEIR CAREERS
Para Space is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for all our employees! Candidates: Please note we thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.